HELLO FRED Heat Bags
Handmade with Hello Fred's tranquil "Pennygum" fabric, they've created this beautiful heat pack. The fabric is 100% cotton twill, and will last you many years to come.
Why lupin instead of wheat?
- Lupin is sustainably grown in Australia
- It retains heat better than wheat
- It’s odourless
- You can put it in the freezer and use it as a cold pack
- It’s a low allergy alternative to wheat
- It is more resistant to moisture
These lupin heat packs are beautifully soft to touch, so perfect for winter.
These heat packs are the perfect gift for yourself, a new mum (with aching, tired muscles) or even during pregnancy.