BATHOMETRY IS ALL ABOUT TAKING SOME SERIOUSLY RELAXING YOU TIME!
Our Eucalyptus Forest bath soak was made with winter in mind. This "fuss-free" soak (nothing to clean up after your bath), is perfect to use when you are feeling run down or under the weather. It will leave you in a deeply relaxed state while opening up your airways with the cooling and refreshing scent of eucalyptus and peppermint. All you have to do is block out 20-30 minutes to really soak in all the goodness, hard gig we know ;)
Package contains approx 400g and makes 2 generous baths
| DIRECTIONS FOR USE |
1. Add half* the content of the soak into the bath as it's pouring
2. Relax in your bath for at least 20 minutes
3. To easily remove all of the petals from the bath before draining, use a kitchen strainer. Works a treat!
* | DIVIDING YOUR SOAK |
1. Take out the eucalyptus leaves
2. Seal and shake the pouch with the remaining ingredients
3. Place half the petals and half of the pouch contents into the bath as it pours
4. Place remaining petals back into the pouch and seal for future rejuvenation :)
ANIMAL-CRUELTY FREE | NATURAL AND SUSTAINABLE INGREDIENTS | AUS MADE | VEGAN
| INGREDIENTS |
Because you shouldn’t need a science degree to know what’s inside.
Magnesium Flakes and Himalayan Salt have been used to relieve skin conditions, improve sleep, relieve stress, reduce inflammation, ease muscle pain and draw out toxins from the skin and tissues. In conjunction with the refreshing scent of Eucalyptus & Peppermint essential oils, this bath soak will have you relaxed and breathing easy this winter.
Magnesium Flakes, Himalayan Salt, Eucalyptus & Peppermint Essential oil, dried Eucalyptus leaves.