The Abbey Straight Leg Jeans are the ultimate vintage inspired piece complete with all the elements to give it modern appeal. Made from a rigid denim in a cool vintage-blue wash, these straight leg jeans feature oversized boxy front pockets, contrast tan stitching and a tort button closure above the zipper. Highlight the flattering silhouette of these jeans by pairing back with tanks or lean in to the retro look and style with boots and a billowing top.
- Highwaisted style with straight leg
- Firm fit on hips and bottom
- Made from rigid denim
- Vintage blue wash colour
- Tan embroidery detail at all seams
- Concealed zipper and button closure at front
- Belt loops at waistband
- Embroidered Apéro logo at back waist band
- Oversized, boxy pockets at front hip area
- Regular pockets at back
- Runs small in size, we recommend sizing up in this style
Cold machine wash in delicate bag or cold hand wash only. Warm iron or steaming allowed. Do not tumble dry. Do not bleach.
*Please note, you may experience a very small amount of shrinkage when washing due to the natural fibers of the denim. We recommend sizing up if you are between sizes and stretching the pants back in to shape before air-drying.